Terms & Conditions
- A return authorisation (RA) number must be obtained from our office within 7 days of receipt of goods for all returns, or claims for credit.
- Faulty or incorrectly supplied goods must be returned by our nominated carrier. The onus is on the purchaser to verify the correct supply of the goods.
- All other returns must be returned freight paid within 14 days of receipt.
- All returns must be in original unopened packaging in pristine condition suitable for immediate resale.
- Unless the products are faulty or incorrectly supplied, a 15% restocking fee will apply and original freight cost may be taken off the value of credit.
- Non-standard special customer requested orders cannot be returned.
- Payment terms for approved account holders are STRICTLY net 30 days from End of Month.
- All account holders must inform JPM Tools Pty Ltd within 7 days of any change to details originally submitted on their account application form.
- Non-account holders must pre-pay by cash, cheque, bank deposit or credit card (1.5% surcharge applies to CC’s).
- Accounts not settled on the due date may incur account-keeping and collection fees.
- Upon delivery to the customers nominated delivery address or carrier, risk for the goods passes to the customer.
- JPM Tools Pty Ltd may act as an agent only for the customer in arranging freight. In such cases, risk passes to the customer on hand-over to the carrier.
- Until full payment is made, property in the goods remains with JPM Tools Pty Ltd and the customer agrees to hold the goods as bailee for JPM Tools Pty Ltd.
- Goods belonging to JPM Tools Pty Ltd in the customer’s possession must be clearly identifiable as the property of JPM Tools Pty Ltd.
- Claims for short supply will not be considered unless made within 7 days of receipt of partial supply, or within 14 days of receipt of statement listing non-received invoice.
- JPM Tools Pty Ltd and/or the product manufacturer reserve the right to determine the validity of any warranty claim and whether to credit, replace or return the goods.